Waterconducting inner pipe PE-RT (polyethylene raised-temperature) using up to + 95 ° C at 3.5 bar operating pressure
- Diffusion resistance by two-layer shell made of special plastics;
- TGM test number K 15718/1
- After E-DIN 16833 | 16834 or DIN 4721, ÖNORM EN ISO 22391
- According to ÖNORM B 5159 or DIN 4726 is at an oxygen diffusion current
- referred from 0.10 gm-3, at 40 ° C the tube as "oxygen barrier"
- Produces a test value of oxygen diffusion current of 0.039 gm-3, at 40 ° C. The tube may "oxygen barrier" as absolutely be considered.
- Density: 0,933 g.m–3
- Tensile strength: 34 N/mm2
- Elongation at break: 770 %
- Dielectric strength: bis –60° C
- E-Modul: 580 mm2
- Bending radius: 5 d
- High stabilized (oxidation - Metalldesaktivierung)
- continuous load at 95 ° C and 3.5 bar
- Short-term thermal stress of 110 ° C in the unfortunate occurrences have no adverse effects on the use value.
- High degree of flexibility, so to move without preheating.
- Weldable (no mechanical coupling in the floor).
- Constant quality control
Suitable for every floor covering